Sunday, January 3, 2010

TM party & Back to Work!


I had so much fun at Treasured Memories New Years Eve party last night. I enjoyed being with all my friends doing something I love to do "Scrapbooking". I was so excited about being chosen on the design team 2010 for Treasured Memories. I will do my best and hope you enjoy the designs I come up with. We'll it's back to the dance school tomorrow, January 4th. Time to get the costumes ready to hand out for pictures the first weekend of March. Hope everyone has a great week!..........Franny

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog, I also had a great time the other night! Congrats on the design team! And a big "Thank You" for dinner! It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. Thanks for the congrats, I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete